Experts in one-to-one tuition for all students and subjects from KS1-KS5. We specialise in SEN provision and home education.
• Students or parents/guardians must provide at least 24 hours notice of
cancellation of a scheduled tutorial session. Where 24 hours notice is not
given, the full tuition fee will be incurred unless an alternative time within the
same week is available, based on tutor availability.
• Failure to attend a tutorial without prior notice will result in the full tuition fee
• If a tutor cancels a session within 24 hours of a scheduled tutorial and the
student or parent/guardian has made payment, the full tuition fee will remain
credited to the clients account for use at the rescheduled tutorial.
• Tutors will be available between the agreed timings for the tutorial. If a
student is late to the tutorial, it is at the tutor’s discretion as to whether to start
the tutorial from when the tutee arrives or to the pre-booked timings.
• All scheduled sessions must be paid 48 hours in advance of the session;
failure to do so will result in the tutorial being cancelled.
• Payments must be made via bank transfer to the account on the invoice using
the reference code, 48 hours before the commencement of the session.
• Tutors cannot be paid directly and any one found doing so will have their
• We do not accept cash or cheques.
• Where tutors have to travel more than 20 minutes, a travel charge may be
applied depending on location.